HILLSBORO – Lawyer Tom Keefe of Swansea accused lawyer Bill Knapp of Edwardsville of tipping the Record about a deposition of client Sarah Deatherage, in a message he sent to Knapp and 25 other lawyers. Keefe also accused two other lawyers of leaking to the Record, in a brief for a Dec. 14 hearing in Montgomery County circuit court.
- Father sued for costs of college says he never promised to pay for the student’s expenses
- Trial lawyers trying to buy our courts lose big
- Madison County foreclosures Sept. 15-18
- Fournie Contracting sued over unpaid, delivered concrete
- At No. 2, St. Clair follows Madison County on 'Hellhole' list
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.