What differentiates your services from another firm? If a prospective client wants you to do a basic legal transaction, are you really different from the other firms in town? Or, if that person is looking to, let’s say, incorporate a business, is he or she going to choose you because your firm has a higher profile than the next? But are your services fundamentally different from the next guy’s, really? Probably not much.
- Fifth District affirms circuit court's ruling in estate dispute
- Madison County foreclosures Jan. 22-25
- Beneficiary sues trustee alleging breach of fiduciary duty
- Suit alleges patient died following colonoscopy
- Bankruptcy judge denies motion to dismiss Bestwall’s Chapter 11 case; Beyer: Bestwall’s case ‘wrongfully motivated’ but justified by ‘sufficient financial distress’
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.