What differentiates your services from another firm? If a prospective client wants you to do a basic legal transaction, are you really different from the other firms in town? Or, if that person is looking to, let’s say, incorporate a business, is he or she going to choose you because your firm has a higher profile than the next? But are your services fundamentally different from the next guy’s, really? Probably not much.
- Judge denies elderly woman’s move to thwart daughter’s control of assets
- CARD voters will get opportunity to dissolve financially strapped park district
- Michigan car crash suit at trial in Dugan’s court
- Madison County real estate July 17-23
- Recent St. Clair County jury verdict result in mixed verdicts: tiny, big, and mistrial
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.