What differentiates your services from another firm? If a prospective client wants you to do a basic legal transaction, are you really different from the other firms in town? Or, if that person is looking to, let’s say, incorporate a business, is he or she going to choose you because your firm has a higher profile than the next? But are your services fundamentally different from the next guy’s, really? Probably not much.
- Fields released from custody day after acquittal in St. Clair County; Family members thank God and counsel
- Man sues healthcare providers over father's death
- Police report shows treasurer stole nearly $70K; Auditor for levee district didn't catch missing funds
- Fields found not guilty by St. Clair County jury
- Jurors award $301,000 to brother of detainee who hung himself at St. Clair County Jail
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.