What differentiates your services from another firm? If a prospective client wants you to do a basic legal transaction, are you really different from the other firms in town? Or, if that person is looking to, let’s say, incorporate a business, is he or she going to choose you because your firm has a higher profile than the next? But are your services fundamentally different from the next guy’s, really? Probably not much.
- Cruse describes new bail reform law aimed at helping poor people, amidst criticism from Justice for Kane and radio host's racial slurs
- Judicial candidate Mark Rabe forms campaign committee weeks before election
- Lawyers representing plaintiffs in Sauget pollution suit reduce fee from 40 to 26.5 percent
- Woman’s trip, fall suit at trial in Mudge’s court
- Demonstrators picket outside Wood River Township over union dispute; Business rep says 'modest wage increase' is less than attorney fees
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.