One of the 11 candidates being considered for five vacancies on the Third Judicial Circuit is uniquely qualified to serve as judge. But some of the qualities that make Sarah D. Smith, 39, stand out among the field are ones she does not want trumpeted in a way that makes her come across as boastful.
- Terminal Railroad conductor alleges injuries from uncoupled cars
- Americans for Prosperity 'thrilled' after residents reject Cahokia annexation referendum
- St. Clair County foreclosures Jan. 6-11
- Rear-end accident in Swansea leads to suit
- Woman hit head-on by wrong way vehicle and from behind sues both drivers
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.