Illinois is in the midst of an avoidable, man-made health crisis. What happens when the state faces Flint’s horrible position concerning water, but with electricity? ComEd’s smart meter deployment is creating just such a tragic situation. It is up to the residents to take action, push legislators and the Illinois Commerce Commission for a permanent opt-out, and protect the children in Illinois as well as all living beings in the state.
- Gomric grants mistrial following $14K verdict in car crash suit
- Watson and County must defend sexual assault suit; Deputy allegedly twice victimized woman in her home
- Judge denies elderly woman’s move to thwart daughter’s control of assets
- Judge Gleeson masters social media
- Michigan car crash suit at trial in Dugan’s court
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.