Illinois is in the midst of an avoidable, man-made health crisis. What happens when the state faces Flint’s horrible position concerning water, but with electricity? ComEd’s smart meter deployment is creating just such a tragic situation. It is up to the residents to take action, push legislators and the Illinois Commerce Commission for a permanent opt-out, and protect the children in Illinois as well as all living beings in the state.
- Fifth District affirms circuit court's ruling in estate dispute
- Madison County foreclosures Jan. 22-25
- Beneficiary sues trustee alleging breach of fiduciary duty
- Suit alleges patient died following colonoscopy
- Bankruptcy judge denies motion to dismiss Bestwall’s Chapter 11 case; Beyer: Bestwall’s case ‘wrongfully motivated’ but justified by ‘sufficient financial distress’
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.