Illinois is in the midst of an avoidable, man-made health crisis. What happens when the state faces Flint’s horrible position concerning water, but with electricity? ComEd’s smart meter deployment is creating just such a tragic situation. It is up to the residents to take action, push legislators and the Illinois Commerce Commission for a permanent opt-out, and protect the children in Illinois as well as all living beings in the state.
- Fields released from custody day after acquittal in St. Clair County; Family members thank God and counsel
- Man sues healthcare providers over father's death
- Police report shows treasurer stole nearly $70K; Auditor for levee district didn't catch missing funds
- Fields found not guilty by St. Clair County jury
- Jurors award $301,000 to brother of detainee who hung himself at St. Clair County Jail
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.