Illinois is in the midst of an avoidable, man-made health crisis. What happens when the state faces Flint’s horrible position concerning water, but with electricity? ComEd’s smart meter deployment is creating just such a tragic situation. It is up to the residents to take action, push legislators and the Illinois Commerce Commission for a permanent opt-out, and protect the children in Illinois as well as all living beings in the state.
- Public defender says unlicensed attorney lied about retaking bar exam in Chicago
- Investigation continues following embezzlement indictment of former director of support group
- Mother, daughter sue Jimmy John's, claim 'freaky fast' promotion led to crash
- Edwardsville hotel guest allegedly contracted Legionnaire's disease
- Fifth District reverses Kolker in disclosure dispute; Plaintiff attorney had given his campaign $1K as case played out
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.