HILLSBORO – Sarah Deatherage, widow of state trooper Kyle Deatherage, persists in attacking Illinois Supreme Court Justice Lloyd Karmeier in Montgomery County litigation. In a deposition for her wrongful death suit against Dot Foods, Deatherage said she volunteered for a press conference against Karmeier’s retention last year.
- Terminal Railroad conductor alleges injuries from uncoupled cars
- Americans for Prosperity 'thrilled' after residents reject Cahokia annexation referendum
- Attorney denies liability in legal malpractice suit over man’s estate
- Speed Lube CFO sues after losing job
- Madison County secretary demands documents in sexual harassment suit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.