The following continuing legal education programs hosted by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) will take place via telephone from 12 noon to 1 p.m. (CST) as follows:Wednesday, Sept. 8: Health Care & Estate Planning: Vital Issues at Each Stage of the Planning Process
· Thursday, Sept. 9: Art of the Equity Deal for Startup and Growth Companies – Part 1
· Friday, Sept. 10: Art of the Equity Deal for Startup and Growth Companies – Part 2
· Tuesday, Sept. 14: Choice of Entity / Form for Nonprofits
· Friday, Sept. 17: Ethics for Business Lawyers
· Tuesday, Sept. 21: Real Estate Joint Ventures: Structure & Finance
· Wednesday, Sept. 22: Real Estate Joint Ventures: Operations & Tax
· Friday, Sept. 24: Fundamentals of Exempt Taxation
· Tuesday, Sept. 28: Art of the Debt Deal for Startup and Growth Companies
Wednesday, Sept. 29: Art of the Debt Deal for Middle Market Companies
· Thursday, Sept. 30: Restructuring Trusts
Cost for each of the ISBA teleseminars is $59 for ISBA members and $119 for non-members. When sharing a phone line at the same location, cost is $59/ISBA member, $119/non-member for the first person and each person thereafter is $49/ISBA member, $109/non-member.
Registrants will receive call-in information and program materials via e-mail 24 hours prior to the program.
For more information about the new ISBA Teleseminar programs, visit: http://www.isba.org/cle/teleseminar or call toll free 1-800-252-8908.