The Illinois State Bar Association is holding the 34th Annual Ask-A-Lawyer Day, inviting anyone in the state with questions regarding legal matters to consult a lawyer for free.
The event will be held on April 25 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Illinois State Bar Association is collaborating with the Cook, DuPage, Lake and Will county bar associations to sponsor Ask-A-Lawyer Day.
As part of the day, volunteer lawyers will be on standby to provide general information about consumer problems, family law, estate planning, personal injury and other common legal issues.
Those seeking to consult a lawyer during the event will have the option to discuss their problem by calling in or using skype. The public can also email any questions, which will be answered on April 25.
- Call the ISBA toll-free 800-252-8908 or 800-678-4009
- Chicago Bar Association: 312-554-2001
- DuPage County Bar Association: 630-653-7779
- Lake County Bar Association: 847-244-3143
- Will County Bar Association: 815-436-6000
- Skype a lawyer at isbalaw1
- Email questions to email@example.com