EDWARDSVILLE — A lawsuit filed against the Village of Godfrey claims a two-year-old girl fell out of a barrel train ride at Glazebrook Park onto a gravel parking lot, and run over by the operator who pulled the train with a riding lawn mower.
- State passes bill lifting 25-year statute of repose for occupational disease lawsuits
- Customer sues Wal-Mart over slip, fall
- Sides spar over clerical error that allows Wigginton to keep license - and just who is politicizing it?
- Patient alleges injuries from faulty knee procedure
- Patient alleges failed total shoulder arthroplasty
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.