Two St. Louis residents claim a Wood River woman owes them more than $80,000.
Paul P. and Piper Busse filed a notice of foreign judgment in Madison County Circuit Court against Linda M. Davis.
In their court documents, the Busses allege St. Louis County Circuit Court rendered a judgment of $68,591.42 against Davis, plus $15,000 in interest and $189 in court costs against Davis on Jan. 18.
The Busses will be represented by Patrick G. King of King Law Firm in Alton.
Madison County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-2099.
- Illinois’ incredible, shrinking business establishments
- Rauner to Dems: Work with me or pass tax hike
- Retired federal judge Stiehl passes away at age 90
- Why Indiana's population grows faster than Illinois'
- Former judge Murphy sues insurer to force payment for suspicious fire
- Motorist blames two drivers for injuries in chain reaction collision
- Belleville attorney alleges legal malpractice suit barred by statute of limitations
- Flooring companies seek to dismiss man’s lawsuit alleging chemical exposures caused Parkinson’s disease
- Wal-Mart removes customer’s suit alleging injuries from automatic doors
- Belleclair Fairgrounds Park denies liability in man’s suit alleging collapsed chair