Two St. Louis residents claim a Wood River woman owes them more than $80,000.
Paul P. and Piper Busse filed a notice of foreign judgment in Madison County Circuit Court against Linda M. Davis.
In their court documents, the Busses allege St. Louis County Circuit Court rendered a judgment of $68,591.42 against Davis, plus $15,000 in interest and $189 in court costs against Davis on Jan. 18.
The Busses will be represented by Patrick G. King of King Law Firm in Alton.
Madison County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-2099.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker