Two St. Louis residents claim a Wood River woman owes them more than $80,000.
Paul P. and Piper Busse filed a notice of foreign judgment in Madison County Circuit Court against Linda M. Davis.
In their court documents, the Busses allege St. Louis County Circuit Court rendered a judgment of $68,591.42 against Davis, plus $15,000 in interest and $189 in court costs against Davis on Jan. 18.
The Busses will be represented by Patrick G. King of King Law Firm in Alton.
Madison County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-2099.
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident
- Majority of Illinois Independents in favor of government spending cuts, poll says
- Next round begins in lawyers' battle for billions; Tillery team seeks to restore Price, disqualify Karmeier
- General Motors says ignition switch lawsuits are misjoined; Seeks to transfer to Cook County
- IDC supports Prairie Farms in seeking to reverse revived '06 case; Argument centers on plaintiffs' failure to meet deadlines
- Candidate for Recorder says party bosses have attempted to intimidate her from running