Two St. Louis residents claim a Wood River woman owes them more than $80,000.
Paul P. and Piper Busse filed a notice of foreign judgment in Madison County Circuit Court against Linda M. Davis.
In their court documents, the Busses allege St. Louis County Circuit Court rendered a judgment of $68,591.42 against Davis, plus $15,000 in interest and $189 in court costs against Davis on Jan. 18.
The Busses will be represented by Patrick G. King of King Law Firm in Alton.
Madison County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-2099.
- Madison County civil docket Oct. 13-16
- Madison County asbestos motion docket Oct. 13-14
- Madison County foreclosures Sept. 28-Oct. 2
- St. Clair County foreclosures Sept. 21-30
- Are we wasting money on the Citizens Utility Board?
- Madison County real estate Sept. 16-22
- St. Clair County real estate Sept. 21-25
- Asbestos plaintiff attorney says there is no 'one size fits all' asbestos exposure, calls all exposures causative
- Glen Carbon gym calls faulty toilet ‘open and obvious condition’
- Hardee’s seeks to dismiss customer’s suit alleging bathroom assault