A woman has suffered severe injuries after she fell on a sidewalk outside Memorial Hospital in Belleville, according to a recently filed lawsuit.
Donna J. Brewer claims she was walking outside the south entrance of the hospital on Dec. 16, 2011, when she slipped and fell.
As a result, Brewer suffered severe injuries, experienced great pain, was hindered from attending to her usual duties and incurred medical costs, according to the complaint filed Dec. 13 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
The hospital allegedly failed to maintain the sidewalk in a safe manner, the suit states.
In her complaint, Brewer is seeking a judgment of more than $50,000.
Donald R. Brewer will be representing her.
St. Clair County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-660.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker