A woman has filed suit against the driver who she claims drove in the wrong lane, causing a collision.
Nicole Bolin claims she was driving east on Homer Adams Parkway in Godfrey on May 12 at about 10:15 a.m. when defendant Ethan Kramel, who was driving for defendant Alabama Farmers Cooperative, drove in the wrong lane and struck Bolin’s vehicle.
Because of the collision, Bolin sustained back, arm and hand injuries; was hindered and prevented from attending to her usual duties and affairs; and incurred medical costs, according to the complaint filed Dec. 6 in Madison County Circuit Court.
Kramel negligently drove in the wrong lane, failed to keep a proper lookout, drove too fast and failed to reduce her speed, the suit states.
In her two-count complaint, Bolin is seeking a judgment of more than $100,000, plus costs.
Joseph E. Hoefert of Alton will be representing her.
Madison County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-1970.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker