A St. Clair County man is accused of defaulting on more than $52,000 in mortgage debt.
HSBC Mortgage Services Inc. filed a lawsuit against Patrick Simmons Nov. 2 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
According to the complaint, Simmons entered into a loan agreement with HSBC in November 2005. The mortgage company claims Simmons last made a last payment in January and, as of October, still owes nearly $53,000.
HSBC asks for a judgement of what it is owed plus interest and court costs. Attorney Michael Polk of Naperville represents HSBC.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-595
- Man injured when defendant drives into oncoming traffic, suit states
- Missouri couple sues over alleged injuries after accident on North Illinois Street
- Allegedly injured in well explosion, driver seeks damages from five defendants
- Negligence, wrongful death among counts against Anderson Hospital and physician
- State rep calls for investigation into Mautino's campaign finances
- Governor, legislators roll out downsizing bills; Rauner: Downsizing, tax relief among budget keys
- Son blames dozens of companies for father's exposure to asbestos, death
- Laborers' pension fund alleges Rawson Excavating failed to contribute funds
- Ex-worker alleges wrongful termination by Effingham County Health Department
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence led to accident, injuries