A St. Clair County man is accused of defaulting on more than $52,000 in mortgage debt.
HSBC Mortgage Services Inc. filed a lawsuit against Patrick Simmons Nov. 2 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
According to the complaint, Simmons entered into a loan agreement with HSBC in November 2005. The mortgage company claims Simmons last made a last payment in January and, as of October, still owes nearly $53,000.
HSBC asks for a judgement of what it is owed plus interest and court costs. Attorney Michael Polk of Naperville represents HSBC.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-595
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident