A St. Clair County man is accused of defaulting on more than $52,000 in mortgage debt.
HSBC Mortgage Services Inc. filed a lawsuit against Patrick Simmons Nov. 2 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
According to the complaint, Simmons entered into a loan agreement with HSBC in November 2005. The mortgage company claims Simmons last made a last payment in January and, as of October, still owes nearly $53,000.
HSBC asks for a judgement of what it is owed plus interest and court costs. Attorney Michael Polk of Naperville represents HSBC.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-595
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker