A Belleville woman says she was hurt when the car she was riding in crashed into another car in Fairview Heights.
Melisa Taylor filed a lawsuit against John Lehnen Oct. 19 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
Taylor says she was a passenger in a car being driven by Darren Schroeder in December 2010. They were driving east on Market Place Road, according to the complaint, at the same time Lehnen was driving westbound. Near the intersection of Highway 159, Lehnen allegedly crossed over the center line without warning. Taylor says Schroeder was unable to avoid crashing into Lehnen's vehicle.
Taylor accuses Lehnen of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical bills and court fees. She is represented by attorney Jennifer Hofman of St. Louis.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-559
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker