A St. Clair County woman says she was rear-ended while driving on the campus of Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville.
Stephanie Lightcap filed a lawsuit against Jodi Patterson Oct. 18 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
Lightcap says she was driving north on East Campus Road in April 2011 when she was hit from behind by a car being driven by Patterson. She accuses the defendant of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical bills, lost wages and court fees.
Attorney Daniel K. Juncker of Belleville represents Lightcap.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-557
- Son blames dozens of companies for father's exposure to asbestos, death
- Laborers' pension fund alleges Rawson Excavating failed to contribute funds
- Ex-worker alleges wrongful termination by Effingham County Health Department
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence led to accident, injuries
- Widow blames dozens of employers for husband's asbestos-related death
- Meier sponsors legislation to ensure retention is only option for judges seeking to stay on bench
- Rauner: CPS takeover plan lives; He predicts non-Chicago Dems will join in support
- Patient accuses Apex Physical Therapy of harmful therapy
- Former president alleges O'Fallon Pharmacy guilty of wrongful termination
- Client alleges Life Insurance Co. owes disability benefits