A St. Clair County woman says she was rear-ended while driving on the campus of Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville.
Stephanie Lightcap filed a lawsuit against Jodi Patterson Oct. 18 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
Lightcap says she was driving north on East Campus Road in April 2011 when she was hit from behind by a car being driven by Patterson. She accuses the defendant of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical bills, lost wages and court fees.
Attorney Daniel K. Juncker of Belleville represents Lightcap.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-557
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident