A St. Clair County woman says she was rear-ended while driving on the campus of Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville.
Stephanie Lightcap filed a lawsuit against Jodi Patterson Oct. 18 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
Lightcap says she was driving north on East Campus Road in April 2011 when she was hit from behind by a car being driven by Patterson. She accuses the defendant of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical bills, lost wages and court fees.
Attorney Daniel K. Juncker of Belleville represents Lightcap.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 12-L-557
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker