Real Estate Law Update 2009, a webcast presented by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA), will be held from noon to 2 p.m. on Thursday, May 7.
Cost for the webcast is $45 for ISBA members and $75 for non-members. Registration is available online only through the ISBA FastCLE store at http://isba.fastcle.com/store/seminar/seminar.php?seminar=1996.
For more information, log onto the ISBA web site at www.isba.org or call toll free 1-800-252-8908.
The 35,000-member ISBA, with offices in Springfield and Chicago, provides professional services to attorneys, and education and services to the public.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker