Real Estate Law Update 2009, a webcast presented by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA), will be held from noon to 2 p.m. on Thursday, May 7.
Cost for the webcast is $45 for ISBA members and $75 for non-members. Registration is available online only through the ISBA FastCLE store at http://isba.fastcle.com/store/seminar/seminar.php?seminar=1996.
For more information, log onto the ISBA web site at www.isba.org or call toll free 1-800-252-8908.
The 35,000-member ISBA, with offices in Springfield and Chicago, provides professional services to attorneys, and education and services to the public.
- Man alleges condition was misdiagnosed, sues doctors
- Daughter alleges father's death was a result of asbestos exposure
- Woman sues Sure Shine Auto Wash over alleged injuries
- Integrity Healthcare of Godfrey sued over wrongful death allegations
- Man injured when defendant drives into oncoming traffic, suit states
- Missouri couple sues over alleged injuries after accident on North Illinois Street
- Allegedly injured in well explosion, driver seeks damages from five defendants
- Negligence, wrongful death among counts against Anderson Hospital and physician
- State rep calls for investigation into Mautino's campaign finances
- Governor, legislators roll out downsizing bills; Rauner: Downsizing, tax relief among budget keys