Real Estate Law Update 2009, a webcast presented by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA), will be held from noon to 2 p.m. on Thursday, May 7.
Cost for the webcast is $45 for ISBA members and $75 for non-members. Registration is available online only through the ISBA FastCLE store at http://isba.fastcle.com/store/seminar/seminar.php?seminar=1996.
For more information, log onto the ISBA web site at www.isba.org or call toll free 1-800-252-8908.
The 35,000-member ISBA, with offices in Springfield and Chicago, provides professional services to attorneys, and education and services to the public.
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident