Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., a member of the Countrywide family, continues its mission to grow its nationwide team of home loan experts who are dedicated to helping home buyers and owners with their home financing needs.
The company has added to its Edwardsville-area staff with the recent appointments of Dawn Robinson as branch manager, Cindy Holloway as branch operations manager, Larry Lewis as sales manager and Donna Hartsock, Regina Hollars, Michelle King, Marion Marcus and Beth Zabala as home loan consultants.
The home loan consultants provide qualified borrowers with viable mortgage solutions from Countrywide's wide array of home financing options.
Local Service, National Company
Reflecting the company's commitment to superior local-level service, the home loan consultants have the authority to offer fast loan pre-qualifications to qualified borrowers and has the ability to monitor loan status on site, resulting in a speedier and more efficient loan process overall. In addition to assisting home buyers and owners directly, Countrywide's home loan consultants work with area home builders and real estate professionals to better serve their customers.
As the leader in the residential mortgage lending industry, Countrywide is dedicated to acting responsibly in its lending practices and to providing clear and consistent information about different home loans to promote understanding among the consumers who finance their homes with the company.
Since 1969, the company has been committed to three basic principles: lowering the barriers to homeownership, increasing education about homeownership opportunities and driving down the costs of homeownership.
Countrywide's Edwardsville branch is located at 1063 South State Route 157. The home loan consultants, as well as other loan experts, can be reached at 800-747-1871.
More information on the company and its services can be found at www.countrywide.com.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker