HeplerBroom has announced that two of its attorneys, Glenn E. Davis and Catherine C. Reiter, have earned “Lawyer of the Year” by "The Best Lawyers in America."
According to a press release from the firm, only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored, "making this accolade particularly significant."
In addition, eight of the firm's attorneys: Gordon R. Broom, Jeffrey S. Hebrank, Larry E. Hepler, Theodore J. MacDonald, Jr., Thomas J. Magee, Gerard T. Noce, Davis and Reiter were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2014.
HeplerBroom Best Lawyers’ 2014 Lawyers of the Year:
- Davis, named the Best Lawyers’ 2014 St. Louis Franchise Law “Lawyer of the Year.”
- Reiter, named the Best Lawyers’ 2014 Chicago Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants “Lawyer of the Year.”
HeplerBroom 2014 Best Lawyers:
- Broom: Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Davis: Antitrust Law; Commercial Litigation; Franchise Law; Litigation - Antitrust; Litigation - Intellectual Property; Litigation - Mergers & Acquisitions; Litigation – Securities
- Hebrank: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants
- Hepler: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendants
- MacDonald: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Magee: Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants; Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Noce: Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Reiter: Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants