The following continuing legal education programs hosted by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) will take place via telephone from 12 to 1 p.m. (CST) as follows:
- Thursday, Aug. 9, "Structuring Tax Free Mergers and Acquisitions;"
- Tuesday, Aug. 14, "Understanding Fiduciary Income Taxation for Estate Planners, Part 1;"
- Wednesday, Aug. 15, "Understanding Fiduciary Income Taxation for Estate Planners, Part 2;"
- Tuesday, Aug. 21, "Innocent Spouse Defense;" and
- Tuesday, Aug. 28, "Essential Due Diligence in Business Transactions."
Cost for each of the ISBA Teleseminars is $59 for ISBA members and $119 for non-members. When sharing a phone line at the same location, cost is $59/ISBA member, $119/non-member for the first person and each person thereafter is $49/ISBA member, $109/non-member.
Registrants will receive call-in information and program materials via e-mail prior to the program.
For more information about the new ISBA Teleseminar programs, visit: http://www.isba.org/cle/teleseminar or call toll free 1-800-252-8908.