- Belleville cop who sued Bruce Cook over '16 crash, joins in third party suit against fellow cop
- Wigginton to keep license while DUI case pends due to court clerk's scheduling error
- Madison County Circuit Clerk says clerical error rescinding license suspension for former U.S. attorney not political
- Divorce-related IRA fund dispute takes Edwardsville attorney to Supreme Court
- State passes bill lifting 25-year statute of repose for occupational disease lawsuits
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.