- Wigginton identified as having had office affair while U.S. Attorney, but not the subordinate
- Suit alleging Cardinal Buick sold defective vehicle is dismissed
- Judge in railroad suit recuses after defense questions impartiality as former railroad plaintiff’s attorney
- Hospital wants wrongful death suit transferred from St. Clair Co. to Clinton Co., where allegations arise
- Conflict between Madison County DUI judge and lawyer flared up last November
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.