The Village of Godfrey denied liability in a suit alleging a two-year-old girl fell out of a barrel train ride at Glazebrook Park onto a gravel parking lot and was run over by the train operator.
- Public defender says unlicensed attorney lied about retaking bar exam in Chicago
- Investigation continues following embezzlement indictment of former director of support group
- Mother, daughter sue Jimmy John's, claim 'freaky fast' promotion led to crash
- Edwardsville hotel guest allegedly contracted Legionnaire's disease
- Fifth District reverses Kolker in disclosure dispute; Plaintiff attorney had given his campaign $1K as case played out
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.