Voters in the Twentieth Judicial Circuit - St. Clair, Monroe, Perry, Randolph and Washington counties - will be asked in next month's election whether circuit judges Andrew Gleeson (chief judge), Zina Cruse (at large judge) and Daniel Emge (Washington County resident judge) should be retained - yes or no.
- Lawyers near and far go big for Democrat judicial candidates; Republican challengers take note in 'we don't owe anyone' message
- Gibbons must release internal investigation documents of sexual harassment, AG rules
- Republican candidate from East St. Louis describes attack flyer linking him to 'Springfield insiders' as 'preposterous'
- Jay Hoffman - your mailer is shameful
- Six former library employees have taken home more than $1 million in pension benefits
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.