CHARLOTTE, N.C. – Bestwall LLC, formerly part of Georgia Pacific LLC, argues that the Official Committee of Asbestos Claimants’ bad-faith arguments are meritless and the debtor’s corporate restructuring does not prejudice asbestos claimants.
- Repeat DUI defendant before Hightower faces felony perjury for swearing his license was valid
- Hightower only associate judge in local circuits not recommended in ISBA poll; Elected circuit judges will decide reappointment
- In $71 million Viptera fee fight, former judges Herndon, Stack, Baricevic take sides
- Motorist awarded $7.15 million following head-on collision with school bus; Suit alleges school district lied about cause of crash
- Suit alleges patient died from over sedation
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.