Union County Circuit Judge Mark M. Boie, a Republican, has been assigned a seat on the Fifth District Appellate Court to fill the vacancy created by the election of Justice David Overstreet last November.
- Probation officers, court workers sue St. Clair County officials over board's budget cuts
- Retrial underway in Mudge's court for UPS worker's suit alleging injuries from dog attack
- Madison County real estate March 22-29
- Madison County foreclosures March 25 - April 1
- Customer alleges State Farm failed to provide proper coverage
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.