- Labor leader at Caseyville rally: 'Vote often, vote early...whatever you can get away with'
- Trial lawyer cash making its way into Fifth District race
- Couple divorced four times in 26 years in court again over property settlement
- IL AG Office appointed special prosecutor in cases involving Madison County corruption investigation
- Cahokia police pension to get audited; Examiners will take a look at calculations
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.