Several Pennsylvania counties are fighting to keep control of their opioid lawsuits as the national law firm Simmons Hanly Conroy, with the active support of the companies it is suing, seeks to create what a rival attorney calls a litigation "cesspool."
- Man sues healthcare providers over father's death
- Fields released from custody day after acquittal in St. Clair County; Family members thank God and counsel
- Police report shows treasurer stole nearly $70K; Auditor for levee district didn't catch missing funds
- Fields found not guilty by St. Clair County jury
- Jurors award $301,000 to brother of detainee who hung himself at St. Clair County Jail
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.