The election for the U.S. Senate seat in Alabama is now history. Democrat Doug Jones narrowly defeated Republican Roy Moore by a margin of 2 percent, the exact amount of write-in votes filed on behalf of alternative GOP candidates. While the results may have been surprising to some, it certainly is not an omen for the future, but more of aberration.
- Gori arrested for DUI in Edwardsville on eve of Thanksgiving; expected to appear in court Wednesday
- Fields' attorney calls investigation of Carl Silas murder 'subpar'; Trial continues in St. Clair Co.
- Madison, St. Clair Counties ranked eighth on ‘Judicial Hellholes’ list
- Patient files medical malpractice suit against Memorial Hospital, doctor
- Prosecutor drops late-arriving blood spatter report in second Fields trial
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.