The election for the U.S. Senate seat in Alabama is now history. Democrat Doug Jones narrowly defeated Republican Roy Moore by a margin of 2 percent, the exact amount of write-in votes filed on behalf of alternative GOP candidates. While the results may have been surprising to some, it certainly is not an omen for the future, but more of aberration.
- Judge denies elderly woman’s move to thwart daughter’s control of assets
- CARD voters will get opportunity to dissolve financially strapped park district
- Michigan car crash suit at trial in Dugan’s court
- Madison County real estate July 17-23
- Recent St. Clair County jury verdict result in mixed verdicts: tiny, big, and mistrial
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.