The election for the U.S. Senate seat in Alabama is now history. Democrat Doug Jones narrowly defeated Republican Roy Moore by a margin of 2 percent, the exact amount of write-in votes filed on behalf of alternative GOP candidates. While the results may have been surprising to some, it certainly is not an omen for the future, but more of aberration.
- Home care provider alleges former resident owes more than $51,000
- Edwardsville grocer sued over floor-mat fall
- Trial lawyers trying to buy our courts lose big
- Woman hit head-on by wrong way vehicle and from behind sues both drivers
- Cahokia property owner sued over fatal fire
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.