ST. LOUIS – Jurors on July 12 handed Johnson & Johnson a body-blow, levying a total $4.14 billion in punitive damages and $550 million in compensatory damages to 22 women who claimed its talcum powder contained asbestos that caused them to develop ovarian cancer.
- Gori arrested for DUI in Edwardsville on eve of Thanksgiving; expected to appear in court Wednesday
- Fields' attorney calls investigation of Carl Silas murder 'subpar'; Trial continues in St. Clair Co.
- Madison, St. Clair Counties ranked eighth on ‘Judicial Hellholes’ list
- Patient files medical malpractice suit against Memorial Hospital, doctor
- Woman alleges medical condition went undiagnosed
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.