ST. LOUIS – Jurors on July 12 handed Johnson & Johnson a body-blow, levying a total $4.14 billion in punitive damages and $550 million in compensatory damages to 22 women who claimed its talcum powder contained asbestos that caused them to develop ovarian cancer.
- Gomric grants mistrial following $14K verdict in car crash suit
- Woman sues restaurant operators for alleged unlawful sale of liquor
- St. Clair County jury returns mixed verdict in truck driver’s retaliatory discharge case
- Alton Memorial Hospital sued over patient's fall
- Watson and County must defend sexual assault suit; Deputy allegedly twice victimized woman in her home
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.