Pension holidays, steep increases in teachers' salaries, and lopsided ratios of teacher contributions to pension payouts have caused the Chicago Teachers’ Pension Fund’s unfunded liabilities to shoot up to $9 billion in 2015.
- CARD voters will get opportunity to dissolve financially strapped park district
- Madison County real estate July 17-23
- Recent St. Clair County jury verdict result in mixed verdicts: tiny, big, and mistrial
- East St. Louis law firm, attorney seek to dismiss $10M legal malpractice suit
- Michigan car crash suit at trial in Dugan’s court
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.