It took 561 years (from the Magna Carta to the Declaration of Independence) for the idea of limited government and political equality to infuse itself into Anglo-American culture. By 1776, enough people believed in the possibility, that they were willing to fight for it and organize a government based on it after a battlefield victory.
- Suit alleges man died after falling from restaurant's deck
- Retrial underway in Mudge's court for UPS worker's suit alleging injuries from dog attack
- Madison County real estate March 22-29
- Probation officers, court workers sue St. Clair County officials over board's budget cuts
- Madison County foreclosures March 25 - April 1
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.