It took 561 years (from the Magna Carta to the Declaration of Independence) for the idea of limited government and political equality to infuse itself into Anglo-American culture. By 1776, enough people believed in the possibility, that they were willing to fight for it and organize a government based on it after a battlefield victory.
- Suit alleges baby died as a result of negligent care
- Wood River motorist alleges injuries from rear-end crash
- Lawyers oppose motion to disclose wife of former federal judge will share $80 million fee
- Woman sues over mesothelioma diagnosis
- Former federal magistrate Williams joins Belleville law firm
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.