It took 561 years (from the Magna Carta to the Declaration of Independence) for the idea of limited government and political equality to infuse itself into Anglo-American culture. By 1776, enough people believed in the possibility, that they were willing to fight for it and organize a government based on it after a battlefield victory.
- Gori arrested for DUI in Edwardsville on eve of Thanksgiving; expected to appear in court Wednesday
- Fields' attorney calls investigation of Carl Silas murder 'subpar'; Trial continues in St. Clair Co.
- Madison, St. Clair Counties ranked eighth on ‘Judicial Hellholes’ list
- Patient files medical malpractice suit against Memorial Hospital, doctor
- Prosecutor drops late-arriving blood spatter report in second Fields trial
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.