A Chicago attorney who made millions pursuing copyright and computer hacking litigation on behalf of businesses purporting to hold the rights to pornographic videos is being accused of carrying out a shakedown scheme in courts around the country - and right here in St. Clair County. The Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission...
- Terminal Railroad conductor alleges injuries from uncoupled cars
- Madison County foreclosures Aug. 7-14
- Rear-end accident in Swansea leads to suit
- Woman hit head-on by wrong way vehicle and from behind sues both drivers
- Cahokia property owner sued over fatal fire
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.