ELGIN – A ruling in a wind energy case saved landowners from losing their property when a construction contractor tried to place a lien on the property as well as foreclose against it after a wind tower manufacturer went insolvent.
- Man alleges injuries from Collinsville collision
- Home care provider alleges former resident owes more than $51,000
- Edwardsville grocer sued over floor-mat fall
- Trial lawyers trying to buy our courts lose big
- Woman hit head-on by wrong way vehicle and from behind sues both drivers
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.