A Smithton man who claims he was forced to have part of his left leg amputated after a Mack dump truck driver ran him over will have his case heard by a Madison County jury. Jurors were being selected Monday afternoon in Circuit Judge Dennis Ruth's court.
- Edwardsville grocer sued over floor-mat fall
- Madison County foreclosures Sept. 15-18
- Illinois Supreme Court agrees to review Price v. Philip Morris
- Woman hit head-on by wrong way vehicle and from behind sues both drivers
- Cahokia resident sues Allstate over unpaid fire claim
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.