According to attorneys with the Simmons firm, a rare Madison County asbestos trial settled for an undisclosed amount Sunday night. Jurors were dismissed Monday morning. The trial ended after just one day of testimony in Associate Judge Stephen Stobbs' courtroom. Crane Co. was the only remaining defendant at the time of trial.
- Father sued for costs of college says he never promised to pay for the student’s expenses
- Edwardsville grocer sued over floor-mat fall
- Madison County foreclosures Sept. 15-18
- Illinois Supreme Court agrees to review Price v. Philip Morris
- Cahokia resident sues Allstate over unpaid fire claim
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.