- Objector to $250 million State Farm settlement wants to know why wife of former federal judge is entitled to fees
- Township trustee says former party boss threatened him at meeting
- Woman claims she was terminated for taking FMLA leave
- Madison County jury reaches defense verdict in patient’s suit alleging lacerated bladder
- Plaintiffs in mass pollution case agree to stay Cerro trial for Monsanto good faith finding
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.