A Smithton man who claims he was forced to have part of his left leg amputated after a Mack dump truck driver ran him over will have his case heard by a Madison County jury. Jurors were being selected Monday afternoon in Circuit Judge Dennis Ruth's court.
- Father sued for costs of college says he never promised to pay for the student’s expenses
- Trial lawyers trying to buy our courts lose big
- Madison County foreclosures Sept. 15-18
- Illinois Supreme Court agrees to review Price v. Philip Morris
- At No. 2, St. Clair follows Madison County on 'Hellhole' list
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.