EDWARDSVILLE – A Missouri student is suing Ameren, alleging negligence for personal and property injuries she says she suffered when a utility pole crushed her car while she was driving to school.
- Father sued for costs of college says he never promised to pay for the student’s expenses
- Edwardsville grocer sued over floor-mat fall
- Madison County foreclosures Sept. 15-18
- Illinois Supreme Court agrees to review Price v. Philip Morris
- Cahokia resident sues Allstate over unpaid fire claim
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Madison - St. Clair Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.