Blake Law Group of Belleville has opened a new location in Carlyle and added a new associate - Lauren A. Gearhart - in its Belleville office.
Gearhart received her bachelor of arts degree in business administration and sociology in 2009 from Illinois Wesleyan University. She received her juris doctorate from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2012.
She is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and St. Clair County Bar Association. She is licensed to practice in Illinois.
The new Carlyle office is located at 551 9th St., Suite A. The phone number is 618-594-4300.
Blake Law's Belleville office is located at 521 West Main St., Suite 100.
The firm concentrates its practice in real estate, business law, estate planning, trusts and estates, taxation, divorce and family law.
- Judges seek to make things easy on themselves while undermining spirit of law, Dallas Cook argues; Hearing set Feb. 19
- Belleville maritime worker blames SGS Petroleum for injuries on barge
- Motorist alleges another driver smashed into her vehicle
- Couple alleges doctor botched surgery
- Motorist blames St. Clair County for vehicle collision that led to injuries
- Motorist blames another driver for injuries in Waterloo auto collision
- UPS granted summary judgment in dog bite case brought by driver
- Obama's General Assembly visit likely to be about budget impasse and legacy, supporter Coleman says
- Man alleges condition was misdiagnosed, sues doctors
- Daughter alleges father's death was a result of asbestos exposure