Blake Law Group of Belleville has opened a new location in Carlyle and added a new associate - Lauren A. Gearhart - in its Belleville office.
Gearhart received her bachelor of arts degree in business administration and sociology in 2009 from Illinois Wesleyan University. She received her juris doctorate from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2012.
She is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and St. Clair County Bar Association. She is licensed to practice in Illinois.
The new Carlyle office is located at 551 9th St., Suite A. The phone number is 618-594-4300.
Blake Law's Belleville office is located at 521 West Main St., Suite 100.
The firm concentrates its practice in real estate, business law, estate planning, trusts and estates, taxation, divorce and family law.
- Prenzler says he will run for Madison County Board Chairman; Proposes 10 percent reduction in property tax levy
- Belleville's city clerk announces bid for circuit clerk seat
- Illinois’s mass exodus: New IRS data shows significance of outmigration
- Madison County invests $1.6 million in Granite City school bonds; News comes after US Steel says it may shutter plant
- Renewable energy advocates continue push for Clean Jobs Bill; Big provider wants low-emission nuclear in discussion
- Hylla upheld by appellate court reviewing auto accident trial; Plaintiffs wanted new trial on damages and loss of consortium
- Rauner tries to crank up the pressure; Democrats say he’s peddling old material
- Family Violence Councils in Madison, St. Clair counties work to stop domestic violence
- McCarter announces bid for Congress; Will take on Shimkus in GOP primary
- Let’s let Boys ... become Men