Blake Law Group of Belleville has opened a new location in Carlyle and added a new associate - Lauren A. Gearhart - in its Belleville office.
Gearhart received her bachelor of arts degree in business administration and sociology in 2009 from Illinois Wesleyan University. She received her juris doctorate from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2012.
She is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and St. Clair County Bar Association. She is licensed to practice in Illinois.
The new Carlyle office is located at 551 9th St., Suite A. The phone number is 618-594-4300.
Blake Law's Belleville office is located at 521 West Main St., Suite 100.
The firm concentrates its practice in real estate, business law, estate planning, trusts and estates, taxation, divorce and family law.
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident
- Majority of Illinois Independents in favor of government spending cuts, poll says
- Next round begins in lawyers' battle for billions; Tillery team seeks to restore Price, disqualify Karmeier
- General Motors says ignition switch lawsuits are misjoined; Seeks to transfer to Cook County
- IDC supports Prairie Farms in seeking to reverse revived '06 case; Argument centers on plaintiffs' failure to meet deadlines
- Candidate for Recorder says party bosses have attempted to intimidate her from running