Blake Law Group of Belleville has opened a new location in Carlyle and added a new associate - Lauren A. Gearhart - in its Belleville office.
Gearhart received her bachelor of arts degree in business administration and sociology in 2009 from Illinois Wesleyan University. She received her juris doctorate from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 2012.
She is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and St. Clair County Bar Association. She is licensed to practice in Illinois.
The new Carlyle office is located at 551 9th St., Suite A. The phone number is 618-594-4300.
Blake Law's Belleville office is located at 521 West Main St., Suite 100.
The firm concentrates its practice in real estate, business law, estate planning, trusts and estates, taxation, divorce and family law.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker