Laura K. Beasley. a partner at Joley, Nussbaumer, Oliver, Dickerson & Beasley, P.C. in Belleville, was elected to a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel (IDC) at the organization’s 49th Annual Meeting, held June 21 in Chicago.
Beasley focuses her practice in the area of insurance defense, construction litigation, products liability and general civil litigation.
She earned her Bachelor of Science in environmental geography in 1996 from Austin Peay University and her law degree from Southern Illinois University School in 2001.
She is a member of several bar associations and currently serves as secretary of the Board of the St. Clair County Bar Association and treasurer of the East St. Louis Bar Association. She is licensed to practice in both Illinois and Missouri state and federal courts.
The IDC was organized in 1964 and has more than 1,000 members. The mission of the IDC is to ensure civil justice with integrity, civility and professional competence.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker