Laura K. Beasley. a partner at Joley, Nussbaumer, Oliver, Dickerson & Beasley, P.C. in Belleville, was elected to a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel (IDC) at the organization’s 49th Annual Meeting, held June 21 in Chicago.
Beasley focuses her practice in the area of insurance defense, construction litigation, products liability and general civil litigation.
She earned her Bachelor of Science in environmental geography in 1996 from Austin Peay University and her law degree from Southern Illinois University School in 2001.
She is a member of several bar associations and currently serves as secretary of the Board of the St. Clair County Bar Association and treasurer of the East St. Louis Bar Association. She is licensed to practice in both Illinois and Missouri state and federal courts.
The IDC was organized in 1964 and has more than 1,000 members. The mission of the IDC is to ensure civil justice with integrity, civility and professional competence.
- Brawl over bargaining bill resumes; With no AFSCME contract, stakes are high
- Motorist blames El Greco pizza driver for her injuries
- Wood River customer blames Captain D's for fall, injuries
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence caused accident, injuries
- Daughter blames Gateway Regional Medical, doctor for mother's death
- Parents blame Norfolk Southern Railway for son's death
- Letter supporting Sen. Kirk's call for DOJ to pursue Backpage.com
- Obama calls for building better politics; GOP focuses on his remarks on redistricting
- Rauner’s lawsuit reforms will create jobs in Illinois
- Legal immigration under certain circumstances