Laura K. Beasley. a partner at Joley, Nussbaumer, Oliver, Dickerson & Beasley, P.C. in Belleville, was elected to a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel (IDC) at the organization’s 49th Annual Meeting, held June 21 in Chicago.
Beasley focuses her practice in the area of insurance defense, construction litigation, products liability and general civil litigation.
She earned her Bachelor of Science in environmental geography in 1996 from Austin Peay University and her law degree from Southern Illinois University School in 2001.
She is a member of several bar associations and currently serves as secretary of the Board of the St. Clair County Bar Association and treasurer of the East St. Louis Bar Association. She is licensed to practice in both Illinois and Missouri state and federal courts.
The IDC was organized in 1964 and has more than 1,000 members. The mission of the IDC is to ensure civil justice with integrity, civility and professional competence.
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident