A Belleville car wash is being sued after one of its employees allegedly rear-ended a customer in the parking lot.
Marlon Mason filed a lawsuit May 2 in St. Clair County Circuit Court against Randall Peacock, individually and as an employee of The Clean Machine Inc.
According to the complaint, Mason was washing his car at the Clean Machine car wash in December 2011. As he was leaving the car wash Mason claims he was hit from behind by another customer's truck being driven by Peacock.
Mason accuses Peacock and the Clean Machine of negligence and asks for more than $100,000 in damages and court costs.
He is represented by attorney Justin B. Mattea of Collinsville.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-229
- Let’s let Boys ... become Men
- Madison County asbestos jury docket Oct. 14
- Five things to know about Illinois’ sustainable municipal pension fund
- Hale attorneys must produce communications back to '05; State Farm seeks info for statute of limitations argument
- I-LAW's true motive: Profits before people
- Fifth District reverses local courts five times in one week
- I-LAW criticizes judiciary during 'Lawsuit Abuse Awareness' rallies
- Madison County civil docket Oct. 13-16
- Madison County asbestos motion docket Oct. 13-14
- Madison County foreclosures Sept. 28-Oct. 2