A Belleville car wash is being sued after one of its employees allegedly rear-ended a customer in the parking lot.
Marlon Mason filed a lawsuit May 2 in St. Clair County Circuit Court against Randall Peacock, individually and as an employee of The Clean Machine Inc.
According to the complaint, Mason was washing his car at the Clean Machine car wash in December 2011. As he was leaving the car wash Mason claims he was hit from behind by another customer's truck being driven by Peacock.
Mason accuses Peacock and the Clean Machine of negligence and asks for more than $100,000 in damages and court costs.
He is represented by attorney Justin B. Mattea of Collinsville.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-229
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker