A Belleville car wash is being sued after one of its employees allegedly rear-ended a customer in the parking lot.
Marlon Mason filed a lawsuit May 2 in St. Clair County Circuit Court against Randall Peacock, individually and as an employee of The Clean Machine Inc.
According to the complaint, Mason was washing his car at the Clean Machine car wash in December 2011. As he was leaving the car wash Mason claims he was hit from behind by another customer's truck being driven by Peacock.
Mason accuses Peacock and the Clean Machine of negligence and asks for more than $100,000 in damages and court costs.
He is represented by attorney Justin B. Mattea of Collinsville.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-229
- Legal immigration under certain circumstances
- Father alleges Atrium Health Care mishandled daughter's medical condition
- Family blames Memorial Hospital of Carbondale for relative's wrongful death
- Illinois couple blames McBride, Lock for data breach
- Madison County motorist blames another driver for collision, injuries
- Customer blames Jack in the Box for injuries at restaurant
- Missouri couple blames motorist for collision, husband's injuries
- Illinois’ incredible, shrinking business establishments
- Rauner to Dems: Work with me or pass tax hike
- Retired federal judge Stiehl passes away at age 90