A Belleville car wash is being sued after one of its employees allegedly rear-ended a customer in the parking lot.
Marlon Mason filed a lawsuit May 2 in St. Clair County Circuit Court against Randall Peacock, individually and as an employee of The Clean Machine Inc.
According to the complaint, Mason was washing his car at the Clean Machine car wash in December 2011. As he was leaving the car wash Mason claims he was hit from behind by another customer's truck being driven by Peacock.
Mason accuses Peacock and the Clean Machine of negligence and asks for more than $100,000 in damages and court costs.
He is represented by attorney Justin B. Mattea of Collinsville.
St. Clair County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-229
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident