The co-owner of a St. Clair County vending company seeks the money she claims she is owed upon the retirement of the company’s other owner.
Betty Deiters filed a lawsuit April 25 in St. Clair County Circuit Court against Jim’s Vending Corporation and James Deiters.
In her complaint, Betty Deiters alleges she and James Deiters, who both owned Jim’s Vending Corporation, entered into an agreement on May 15, 1989, regarding their retirement. According to the agreement, both James Deiters and Betty Deiters would receive the same payment when James Deiters decided to retire from the company.
James Deiters recently retired from Jim’s Vending Corporation and received his payment, according to the complaint. Now, Betty Deiters is seeking her portion of the proceeds, the suit states.
In her complaint, Betty Deiters seeks a judgment of more than $50,000, plus costs.
Bruce N. Cook of Cook, Ysursa, Barholomew, Brauer and Shevlin in Belleville will be representing her.
St. Clair County Circuit Court case number: 13-L-219.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker