The 12th annual law day 5K run/walk is scheduled for 9 a.m. April 27 in downtown Belleville to benefit the Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation.
A one-mile youth fun run will also be held.
A free adult performance tee-shirt will be given for 5K and wheelchair participants.
A free fitness fair with personal health screenings and sports massages, as well as a YMCA rock climbing wall will be available.
Trophies and top awards will be given to champions in each age group.
The 5K entry fee is $20 for adults and $15 for 18 and under. A late entry fee, after April 18, is $27. The one-mile fun run for ages 13 and under is $12.
Checks may be made to Law Day Run and mailed to P.O. Box 273, O’Fallon, Ill. 62269.
For more information, visit www.lawdayrun.com, or e-mail email@example.com.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker