The 12th annual law day 5K run/walk is scheduled for 9 a.m. April 27 in downtown Belleville to benefit the Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation.
A one-mile youth fun run will also be held.
A free adult performance tee-shirt will be given for 5K and wheelchair participants.
A free fitness fair with personal health screenings and sports massages, as well as a YMCA rock climbing wall will be available.
Trophies and top awards will be given to champions in each age group.
The 5K entry fee is $20 for adults and $15 for 18 and under. A late entry fee, after April 18, is $27. The one-mile fun run for ages 13 and under is $12.
Checks may be made to Law Day Run and mailed to P.O. Box 273, O’Fallon, Ill. 62269.
For more information, visit www.lawdayrun.com, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biotech X-Ray sued over alleged injuries in Illinois 13 accident
- Mother blames East St. Louis schools for daughter's fall
- Former worker alleges Dollar General fired her for pregnancy
- Kentucky firm alleges Interstate Farm failed to pay for purchases
- Widow alleges asbestos exposure caused husband's premature death
- Customer alleges Autoplex changed terms of contract after it was signed
- Brawl over bargaining bill resumes; With no AFSCME contract, stakes are high
- Motorist blames El Greco pizza driver for her injuries
- Wood River customer blames Captain D's for fall, injuries
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence caused accident, injuries