The 12th annual law day 5K run/walk is scheduled for 9 a.m. April 27 in downtown Belleville to benefit the Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation.
A one-mile youth fun run will also be held.
A free adult performance tee-shirt will be given for 5K and wheelchair participants.
A free fitness fair with personal health screenings and sports massages, as well as a YMCA rock climbing wall will be available.
Trophies and top awards will be given to champions in each age group.
The 5K entry fee is $20 for adults and $15 for 18 and under. A late entry fee, after April 18, is $27. The one-mile fun run for ages 13 and under is $12.
Checks may be made to Law Day Run and mailed to P.O. Box 273, O’Fallon, Ill. 62269.
For more information, visit www.lawdayrun.com, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rauner tries to crank up the pressure; Democrats say he’s peddling old material
- Family Violence Councils in Madison, St. Clair counties work to stop domestic violence
- McCarter announces bid for Congress; Will take on Shimkus in GOP primary
- Let’s let Boys ... become Men
- Madison County asbestos jury docket Oct. 14
- Five things to know about Illinois’ sustainable municipal pension fund
- Hale attorneys must produce communications back to '05; State Farm seeks info for statute of limitations argument
- I-LAW's true motive: Profits before people
- Fifth District reverses local courts five times in one week
- I-LAW criticizes judiciary during 'Lawsuit Abuse Awareness' rallies