The 12th annual law day 5K run/walk is scheduled for 9 a.m. April 27 in downtown Belleville to benefit the Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation.
A one-mile youth fun run will also be held.
A free adult performance tee-shirt will be given for 5K and wheelchair participants.
A free fitness fair with personal health screenings and sports massages, as well as a YMCA rock climbing wall will be available.
Trophies and top awards will be given to champions in each age group.
The 5K entry fee is $20 for adults and $15 for 18 and under. A late entry fee, after April 18, is $27. The one-mile fun run for ages 13 and under is $12.
Checks may be made to Law Day Run and mailed to P.O. Box 273, O’Fallon, Ill. 62269.
For more information, visit www.lawdayrun.com, or e-mail email@example.com.
- Simmons Foundation gave $2.5 million to Columbia Univ. over four years; Simmons firm received 26 asbestos referrals over same period
- Defendants in tax sale class action granted leave to appeal; High court directs Fifth District to vacate earlier orders
- Motorist alleges driver negligent in Belleville collision
- Former mayor alleges St. Jacob trustee made defamatory statements
- Belleville woman alleges motorist's negligence caused collision
- Patient accuses dentist of shoddy work
- Motorist blames vehicle's driver, owner for injuries she suffered in crash
- The Big Bad Lopinot gets blowback
- Couple alleges motorist negligent in collision
- Sanctions sought against asbestos lawyers for using John Crane as 'shill' to keep cases in Cook County