A Collinsville horse race track is being sued by a visitor who says he slipped on a wet floor there.
Marquis Brown filed a lawsuit against Fairmount Park Inc. Feb. 15 in Madison County Circuit Court.
According to the complaint, Brown claims that his back, neck and knee were hurt in the fall. He is asking for more than $50,000 in damages for medical bills, lost wages and court fees.
Brown is represented by attorney Blake G. Meinders of Belleville.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-237
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker