A Collinsville horse race track is being sued by a visitor who says he slipped on a wet floor there.
Marquis Brown filed a lawsuit against Fairmount Park Inc. Feb. 15 in Madison County Circuit Court.
According to the complaint, Brown claims that his back, neck and knee were hurt in the fall. He is asking for more than $50,000 in damages for medical bills, lost wages and court fees.
Brown is represented by attorney Blake G. Meinders of Belleville.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-237
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident