A Highland beauty salon is accused of negligence after an elderly customer allegedly fell while trying to sit in a barber chair.
Patricia Price filed a lawsuit against Kim Ackerman and Creative Image Feb. 20 in Madison County Circuit Court.
According to the complaint, Price was a customer of Creative Image on Cherry Lane in April 2012. Price says she was using her walker and being helped by Ackerman to move from one chair to another. The customer alleges the second chair wasn't locked in place at the time and spun, causing her to fall and hurt her left ankle.
Price accuses Creative Image and Ackerman of negligence. She asks for more than $100,000 in damages for medical bills and court costs. Attorney John H. Hustava of Collinsville represents Price.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-263
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker