A St. Louis credit union is suing a Madison County couple it says owes nearly $70,000 on an unpaid home equity loan.
First Community Credit Union filed a complaint on Feb. 13 in Madison County Circuit Court against Raymond L. McFadden and Christina L. McFadden, also known as Chris McFadden.
First Community Credit Union and the McFaddens entered into a contract for a home equity loan in July 2007, according to the complaint. The bank claims the couple has failed to repay the loan as agreed.
First Community accuses the McFaddens of breach of contract and demands the couple repay the full amount due under the loan, $69,774, along with interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Attorney Tammy F. Wool of St. Louis represents the credit union.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-220
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident