A St. Louis credit union is suing a Madison County couple it says owes nearly $70,000 on an unpaid home equity loan.
First Community Credit Union filed a complaint on Feb. 13 in Madison County Circuit Court against Raymond L. McFadden and Christina L. McFadden, also known as Chris McFadden.
First Community Credit Union and the McFaddens entered into a contract for a home equity loan in July 2007, according to the complaint. The bank claims the couple has failed to repay the loan as agreed.
First Community accuses the McFaddens of breach of contract and demands the couple repay the full amount due under the loan, $69,774, along with interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Attorney Tammy F. Wool of St. Louis represents the credit union.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-220
- Biotech X-Ray sued over alleged injuries in Illinois 13 accident
- Mother blames East St. Louis schools for daughter's fall
- Former worker alleges Dollar General fired her for pregnancy
- Kentucky firm alleges Interstate Farm failed to pay for purchases
- Widow alleges asbestos exposure caused husband's premature death
- Customer alleges Autoplex changed terms of contract after it was signed
- Brawl over bargaining bill resumes; With no AFSCME contract, stakes are high
- Motorist blames El Greco pizza driver for her injuries
- Wood River customer blames Captain D's for fall, injuries
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence caused accident, injuries