A St. Louis credit union is suing a Madison County couple it says owes nearly $70,000 on an unpaid home equity loan.
First Community Credit Union filed a complaint on Feb. 13 in Madison County Circuit Court against Raymond L. McFadden and Christina L. McFadden, also known as Chris McFadden.
First Community Credit Union and the McFaddens entered into a contract for a home equity loan in July 2007, according to the complaint. The bank claims the couple has failed to repay the loan as agreed.
First Community accuses the McFaddens of breach of contract and demands the couple repay the full amount due under the loan, $69,774, along with interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Attorney Tammy F. Wool of St. Louis represents the credit union.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-220
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker