A St. Louis credit union is suing a Madison County couple it says owes nearly $70,000 on an unpaid home equity loan.
First Community Credit Union filed a complaint on Feb. 13 in Madison County Circuit Court against Raymond L. McFadden and Christina L. McFadden, also known as Chris McFadden.
First Community Credit Union and the McFaddens entered into a contract for a home equity loan in July 2007, according to the complaint. The bank claims the couple has failed to repay the loan as agreed.
First Community accuses the McFaddens of breach of contract and demands the couple repay the full amount due under the loan, $69,774, along with interest, attorney fees and court costs.
Attorney Tammy F. Wool of St. Louis represents the credit union.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-220
- Simon Poll: Southern Illinoisans are ticked off; Eighty percent unhappy with direction of state, nation
- Collinsville couple files medical malpractice suit over faulty hip surgery
- Bank sues boating company for $1.8 million in loan payments
- St. Clair County residents claim plummeting property values forced them to forgo ownership of senior citizens home
- Belleville attorney sued for alleged legal malpractice
- Former employee sues Steak N Shake, claiming racial discrimination
- Man sues Trouw Nutrition over sexual harrassment claims
- Man demands restitution from oil companies, claiming injury due to contamination
- Medical costs for workers' compensation claimants on the rise in Illinois
- Moore to formally announce candidacy for Fifth District Appellate Court