To the Editor:
Spring is rapidly approaching and on April 29, 2013, we will again host at The Gateway Center, Collinsville nearly 1,000 local businesses, civic and political leaders at our 15th Annual Congressional Prayer Breakfast.
We are excited to have this year as our speaker well known and loved pitcher Andy Benes. Andy was a 1988 National Collegiate Pitcher of the year, 1988 United States Olympic Gold Medal Winner, played for the San Diego Padres, Arizona Diamondbacks, Seattle Mariners and St. Louis Cardinals.
Every year we are able to keep our ticket prices to the public affordable, at only $20 per seat, allowing many more individuals to attend. This is done through the support of our Table Sponsors; sponsors - who with their generous gift of $1,000 - help underwrite the event costs. Your $1,000 is an investment in the men and women of our community and also provides you with the following special considerations:
1. A table for eight with preferred seating where you can easily see and hear the program. Your table will also be identified with your company’s name.
2. Your name, title and company name will be listed as a member of the Program Steering Committee on our letter of invitation, co-signed by Congressmen Shimkus, Davis and Enyart. This invitation letter is mailed to more than 5,000 prominent individuals, businesses, civic and political leaders in our surrounding communities. To ensure a listing in our mailing, we must have your commitment no later than February 15, 2013.
3. As a special thank you for your community involvement, your name, title and company name will also be listed as an event sponsor on the breakfast program. These programs are placed at each and every seat at the event.
4. Finally, as a sponsor, we invite you to join us in the ante room beginning at 6:45 a.m. prior to the presenters proceeding to the head table. This allows you time to spend a few minutes meeting personally with the Congressmen, our speaker, and other event presenters.
Please send your check for $1,000 or credit card information to: Congressional Prayer Breakfast; C/O Answer Midwest, Inc.; 307 Henry Street, Suite 207; Alton, IL 62002-6326
Thank you in advance for your generous donation. You will receive more information closer to the event. If you have any questions, please call 618-463-6834.
This will be the first time Congressman Davis and Enyart will be serving as a co-sponsor. Help us welcome them with a strong showing.
Please Note: Your tickets have a cash value of $160. Your tax deduction will be for $840.
Gary L. Tedrick
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker