A Madison County woman is suing a driver that allegedly rear-ended the car she was riding in.
Veva Watts filed a lawsuit Jan. 8 against Roy Anderson in Madison County Circuit Court.
Watts says she was a passenger in a car driving in Godfrey in October 2008. She says the car was stopped at the intersection of Highway 267 and Highway 67 when it was hit from behind by a vehicle driven by Anderson.
Watts accuses Anderson of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical expenses court.
She is represented by attorneys Glenn E. Bradford of Edwardsville and William E. Miller III of Alton.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-30
- Biotech X-Ray sued over alleged injuries in Illinois 13 accident
- Mother blames East St. Louis schools for daughter's fall
- Former worker alleges Dollar General fired her for pregnancy
- Kentucky firm alleges Interstate Farm failed to pay for purchases
- Widow alleges asbestos exposure caused husband's premature death
- Customer alleges Autoplex changed terms of contract after it was signed
- Brawl over bargaining bill resumes; With no AFSCME contract, stakes are high
- Motorist blames El Greco pizza driver for her injuries
- Wood River customer blames Captain D's for fall, injuries
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence caused accident, injuries