A Madison County woman is suing a driver that allegedly rear-ended the car she was riding in.
Veva Watts filed a lawsuit Jan. 8 against Roy Anderson in Madison County Circuit Court.
Watts says she was a passenger in a car driving in Godfrey in October 2008. She says the car was stopped at the intersection of Highway 267 and Highway 67 when it was hit from behind by a vehicle driven by Anderson.
Watts accuses Anderson of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical expenses court.
She is represented by attorneys Glenn E. Bradford of Edwardsville and William E. Miller III of Alton.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-30
- Former marine's family blames multiple companies for asbestos exposure
- Automotive manufacturer denies liability in wrongful death suit alleging seat bolts gave out during collision
- Madison County asbestos jury docket Dec. 7
- Medical manufacturer denies lability over alleged faulty pain pump
- Simmons Foundation gave $2.5 million to Columbia Univ. over four years; Simmons firm received 26 asbestos referrals over same period
- Patient allegedly lost both legs following misdiagnosed leg pain
- Madison County foreclosures Nov. 16-25
- St. Clair County foreclosures Nov. 10-19
- Madison County real estate Nov. 9-13
- St. Clair County real estate Nov. 13-20