A Madison County woman is suing a driver that allegedly rear-ended the car she was riding in.
Veva Watts filed a lawsuit Jan. 8 against Roy Anderson in Madison County Circuit Court.
Watts says she was a passenger in a car driving in Godfrey in October 2008. She says the car was stopped at the intersection of Highway 267 and Highway 67 when it was hit from behind by a vehicle driven by Anderson.
Watts accuses Anderson of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical expenses court.
She is represented by attorneys Glenn E. Bradford of Edwardsville and William E. Miller III of Alton.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-30
- Let’s let Boys ... become Men
- Madison County asbestos jury docket Oct. 14
- Five things to know about Illinois’ sustainable municipal pension fund
- Hale attorneys must produce communications back to '05; State Farm seeks info for statute of limitations argument
- I-LAW's true motive: Profits before people
- Fifth District reverses local courts five times in one week
- I-LAW criticizes judiciary during 'Lawsuit Abuse Awareness' rallies
- Madison County civil docket Oct. 13-16
- Madison County asbestos motion docket Oct. 13-14
- Madison County foreclosures Sept. 28-Oct. 2