A Madison County woman is suing a driver that allegedly rear-ended the car she was riding in.
Veva Watts filed a lawsuit Jan. 8 against Roy Anderson in Madison County Circuit Court.
Watts says she was a passenger in a car driving in Godfrey in October 2008. She says the car was stopped at the intersection of Highway 267 and Highway 67 when it was hit from behind by a vehicle driven by Anderson.
Watts accuses Anderson of negligence and asks for more than $50,000 in damages for medical expenses court.
She is represented by attorneys Glenn E. Bradford of Edwardsville and William E. Miller III of Alton.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 13-L-30
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker