Madison County Associate Judge Elizabeth Levy on Jan. 8 dismissed a 2011 lawsuit filed by a Madison County man seeking reimbursement for child support and healthcare benefits he allegedly paid for a child that was not his.
Gerald Krug sued Anita Dawn Bogle and David Lofink in 2011.
According to the complaint, Krug and Bogle were married in 1984 and had two children. They divorced in 1993 but maintained a sexual relationship, according to Krug, that he believed to be monogamous.
During their divorce proceedings, Krug claimed Bogle told him she was pregnant with his child. Krug says he and Bogle remarried in 1994 but divorced a second time in 1999. A court order issued at the time of the divorce required Krug to pay child support and medical benefits for three children along with half of his retirement benefits.
In December 2007, Krug says he was told he was not the biological father of Bogle’s third child. He says his ex-wife told him the child was conceived with Loflink.
A stipulation for dismissal, stating the parties in the case had reached an agreement and settlement, was filed Dec. 20.
Krug was represented by attorney Steven C. Mandlman of Clayton, Mo.
George Szewczyk of Granite City represented Anita Bogle.
Madison County Circuit Court Case No. 11-L-653
- Man injured when defendant drives into oncoming traffic, suit states
- Missouri couple sues over alleged injuries after accident on North Illinois Street
- Allegedly injured in well explosion, driver seeks damages from five defendants
- Negligence, wrongful death among counts against Anderson Hospital and physician
- State rep calls for investigation into Mautino's campaign finances
- Governor, legislators roll out downsizing bills; Rauner: Downsizing, tax relief among budget keys
- Son blames dozens of companies for father's exposure to asbestos, death
- Laborers' pension fund alleges Rawson Excavating failed to contribute funds
- Ex-worker alleges wrongful termination by Effingham County Health Department
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence led to accident, injuries