A bank claims a woman has failed to pay it more than $50,000 she owes for goods charged to an account.
Unifund CCR Partners alleges defendant Vicki Schweitzer opened an account with Citibank and agreed to repayment terms.
However, Schweitzer failed to repay the $51,857.36 she owes to CCR, according to the complaint filed Dec. 21 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
In addition to the money it says it is owed, Unifund is seeking interest and court costs.
It will be represented by Graham Liccardi of Blitt and Gaines in Wheeling.
St. Clair County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-670.
- Prenzler says he will run for Madison County Board Chairman; Proposes 10 percent reduction in property tax levy
- Belleville's city clerk announces bid for circuit clerk seat
- Illinois’s mass exodus: New IRS data shows significance of outmigration
- Madison County invests $1.6 million in Granite City school bonds; News comes after US Steel says it may shutter plant
- Renewable energy advocates continue push for Clean Jobs Bill; Big provider wants low-emission nuclear in discussion
- Hylla upheld by appellate court reviewing auto accident trial; Plaintiffs wanted new trial on damages and loss of consortium
- Rauner tries to crank up the pressure; Democrats say he’s peddling old material
- Family Violence Councils in Madison, St. Clair counties work to stop domestic violence
- McCarter announces bid for Congress; Will take on Shimkus in GOP primary
- Let’s let Boys ... become Men