A bank claims a woman has failed to pay it more than $50,000 she owes for goods charged to an account.
Unifund CCR Partners alleges defendant Vicki Schweitzer opened an account with Citibank and agreed to repayment terms.
However, Schweitzer failed to repay the $51,857.36 she owes to CCR, according to the complaint filed Dec. 21 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
In addition to the money it says it is owed, Unifund is seeking interest and court costs.
It will be represented by Graham Liccardi of Blitt and Gaines in Wheeling.
St. Clair County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-670.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker