A bank claims a woman has failed to pay it more than $50,000 she owes for goods charged to an account.
Unifund CCR Partners alleges defendant Vicki Schweitzer opened an account with Citibank and agreed to repayment terms.
However, Schweitzer failed to repay the $51,857.36 she owes to CCR, according to the complaint filed Dec. 21 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
In addition to the money it says it is owed, Unifund is seeking interest and court costs.
It will be represented by Graham Liccardi of Blitt and Gaines in Wheeling.
St. Clair County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-670.
- Man alleges condition was misdiagnosed, sues doctors
- Daughter alleges father's death was a result of asbestos exposure
- Woman sues Sure Shine Auto Wash over alleged injuries
- Integrity Healthcare of Godfrey sued over wrongful death allegations
- Man injured when defendant drives into oncoming traffic, suit states
- Missouri couple sues over alleged injuries after accident on North Illinois Street
- Allegedly injured in well explosion, driver seeks damages from five defendants
- Negligence, wrongful death among counts against Anderson Hospital and physician
- State rep calls for investigation into Mautino's campaign finances
- Governor, legislators roll out downsizing bills; Rauner: Downsizing, tax relief among budget keys