A bank claims a woman has failed to pay it more than $50,000 she owes for goods charged to an account.
Unifund CCR Partners alleges defendant Vicki Schweitzer opened an account with Citibank and agreed to repayment terms.
However, Schweitzer failed to repay the $51,857.36 she owes to CCR, according to the complaint filed Dec. 21 in St. Clair County Circuit Court.
In addition to the money it says it is owed, Unifund is seeking interest and court costs.
It will be represented by Graham Liccardi of Blitt and Gaines in Wheeling.
St. Clair County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-670.
- Simmons Foundation gave $2.5 million to Columbia Univ. over four years; Simmons firm received 26 asbestos referrals over same period
- Defendants in tax sale class action granted leave to appeal; High court directs Fifth District to vacate earlier orders
- Motorist alleges driver negligent in Belleville collision
- Former mayor alleges St. Jacob trustee made defamatory statements
- Belleville woman alleges motorist's negligence caused collision
- Patient accuses dentist of shoddy work
- Motorist blames vehicle's driver, owner for injuries she suffered in crash
- The Big Bad Lopinot gets blowback
- Couple alleges motorist negligent in collision
- Sanctions sought against asbestos lawyers for using John Crane as 'shill' to keep cases in Cook County