A Kansas company has filed a registration of foreign judgment in Madison County Circuit Court, alleging it is owed more than $300,000.
Sunshine Fuel claims a judge in St. Louis County Circuit Court entered a judgment in its favor for $310,000 after defendant Gateway Fuels failed to appear or defend itself in court.
Sunshine Fuel filed the registration of foreign judgment on Dec. 5 in Madison County Circuit Court.
It will be represented by Beth C. Boggs and Lee J. Karge of Boggs, Avellino, Lach and Boggs in St. Louis.
Madison County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-1969.
- Father says medical center, doctor failed to aid his abused daughter
- Estate administrator seeks compensation from health care providers
- Car passenger blames driver, Kilian Corp. for accident that caused injuries
- St. Clair County woman blames Golden State Foods for injuries at McDonald's
- Patient claims misdiagnosed infection led to amputation
- Parents blame driver for injuries daughter suffered in accident
- Five auto passengers seek damages from motorist who allegedly drove into their vehicle
- Wigginton plans to step down next month, will move into private practice in St. Louis
- Couple blames motorist for causing head-on vehicle collision
- Motorist blames another driver for chain-reaction accident