A Kansas company has filed a registration of foreign judgment in Madison County Circuit Court, alleging it is owed more than $300,000.
Sunshine Fuel claims a judge in St. Louis County Circuit Court entered a judgment in its favor for $310,000 after defendant Gateway Fuels failed to appear or defend itself in court.
Sunshine Fuel filed the registration of foreign judgment on Dec. 5 in Madison County Circuit Court.
It will be represented by Beth C. Boggs and Lee J. Karge of Boggs, Avellino, Lach and Boggs in St. Louis.
Madison County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-1969.
- St. Clair County real estate May 28-June 3
- St. Clair County foreclosures June 3-8
- Madison County real estate May 28-June 2
- Madison County foreclosures June 4-11
- Madison County Civil Docket: 6/22 - 6/26/2015
- Madison County Asbestos Motion Docket: 6/26/2015
- Court: Comcast must disclose ID of commenter accused of calling politician ‘Sandusky waiting to be exposed’
- MCBA and Granite City attorney recognized for pro bono work
- Illinois CUB fails to provide accurate info on Clean Jobs Bill, economic development consultant says
- Rauner ad campaign begins; House-approved work comp proposal 'so bad' says Republican lawmaker