A Kansas company has filed a registration of foreign judgment in Madison County Circuit Court, alleging it is owed more than $300,000.
Sunshine Fuel claims a judge in St. Louis County Circuit Court entered a judgment in its favor for $310,000 after defendant Gateway Fuels failed to appear or defend itself in court.
Sunshine Fuel filed the registration of foreign judgment on Dec. 5 in Madison County Circuit Court.
It will be represented by Beth C. Boggs and Lee J. Karge of Boggs, Avellino, Lach and Boggs in St. Louis.
Madison County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-1969.
- Dram Shop suit at trial in Judge Ruth’s courtroom
- Illinois state government takes in more tax dollars per person than every neighboring state
- Davis and Bustos join bipartisan agricultural trade mission to Cuba
- It's amazing what one person can do
- Illinois Supreme Court spokesperson Tybor dies at 68
- Man convicted of aggravated battery to child dismisses defamation suit
- Belleville school district seeks to dismiss suit alleging disabled boy fell down stairs
- Roofing company seeks to dismiss customer’s breach of contract suit
- Progressive removes class action alleging it wouldn’t honor insurance coverage to federal court
- St. Clair County man sues Janssen Research, alleging product killed family member