A Kansas company has filed a registration of foreign judgment in Madison County Circuit Court, alleging it is owed more than $300,000.
Sunshine Fuel claims a judge in St. Louis County Circuit Court entered a judgment in its favor for $310,000 after defendant Gateway Fuels failed to appear or defend itself in court.
Sunshine Fuel filed the registration of foreign judgment on Dec. 5 in Madison County Circuit Court.
It will be represented by Beth C. Boggs and Lee J. Karge of Boggs, Avellino, Lach and Boggs in St. Louis.
Madison County Circuit Court case number: 12-L-1969.
- Biotech X-Ray sued over alleged injuries in Illinois 13 accident
- Mother blames East St. Louis schools for daughter's fall
- Former worker alleges Dollar General fired her for pregnancy
- Kentucky firm alleges Interstate Farm failed to pay for purchases
- Widow alleges asbestos exposure caused husband's premature death
- Customer alleges Autoplex changed terms of contract after it was signed
- Brawl over bargaining bill resumes; With no AFSCME contract, stakes are high
- Motorist blames El Greco pizza driver for her injuries
- Wood River customer blames Captain D's for fall, injuries
- Motorist alleges another driver's negligence caused accident, injuries